LIGHT, FORM & EXPRESSION June 20 - June 26
Light, form and expression are the foundations of fine art figure photography. This workshop will help you better understand how to work with these key elements. During shooting sessions you will learn how to “design” your images using natural lighting, equipment and post-processing techniques. We will discuss how to communicate your ideas to effectively work with and direct models. We will also talk about where to find inspiration for poses and how to encourage great expressions.
CULTIVATING A UNIQUE STYLE June 27 - July 3
Your own unique style does not happen by accident, it must be developed over time and grow as you gain confidence and experience in your photography. In this workshop you will be challenged to explore and investigate styles and approaches you may not be familiar with. We will discuss and shoot various genres and techniques in fine art figure photography that can help you further refine your own style. By expanding your experiences, you can clearly focus on building up and advancing your own work.
- We will stay at a beautiful Tuscan bed and breakfast in the middle of the Val d’Orcia. Spacious apartments provide every student a private bedroom with shared living, kitchen and bathroom.
- Each workshop is limited to a maximum of eight students with one model for every two students.
- Every day presents different shooting possibilities, class exercises, demos, individual coaching and feedback.
- Our hooting locations include an abandoned factory, natural sulphuric hot springs and the Mediterranean sea coast.
- Friday night party and slideshows of students’ work.
- Great food and wine! San Quirico d’Orcia sits between the wine regions of Montalcino and Montepulciano, with local specialties of hand-made pici pasta and pecorino cheese.
Euro 2250 per 6-day workshop, includes accommodations (see below).
- 6-day Workshop fees
- Shared accommodation in Tuscan country house
- Daily Italian breakfast
- Welcome and Farewell parties (Sunday and Friday nights)
- Model fees
Click Here to Register or ask a Question